International Student Trips Powered By Discovery Education
Riley's China Adventure

Two days to go!

Thursday, July 30, 2009

With only two days two days to go I am more excited than ever! We got together tonight to go over last minute details and learn fancy new tech stuff. I am writng this from a fancy Blackberry that I will be using the whole trip. I can't wait!

---
Powered by NetMobile.

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System.
For more information please visit http://www.messagelabs.com/email
______________________________________________________________________

1 comments:

RJ Stangherlin said...

I'm wondering which fancy BB you are using--model? It seems much better than the one I have that is nearly 2 years old.

RJ Stangherlin
PA DEN Leadership Council Blog Coordinator

Post a Comment

Essential Programs Details

Duration 15 days
When August 4th - 18th, 2009
Focus History/Culture
Martial Arts
Modern/Ancient Architecture